Our Khateebs for Friday January 23, 2015 are as follows
12:15pm - Br. Youness Ktiri - Guest Speaker
1:15pm - Br. Youness Ktiri
2:00pm (Arabic) - Br. Youness Ktiri
3:00pm (Youth) - High School Student
About the Speaker:
Br. Youness Ktiri was born in Morocco, he is married and a father of three. He is a Philanthropist and works as a UMR Operation Manager for the Midwest and East region. His focus is on Youth and Family development.
- Khateeb and lecturer in Detroit Metro area.
- Majored in Agriculture at the University of Giessen Germany.
- Studied Shariaa the traditional way (from sheikhs) with the interest in Siraa of Rassulu Allah (PBUH), Islamic History and Quran studies.
- Majored in Computer Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Co-founder of the Islamic Association in Giessen Germany.
- Co-founder and president of the Moroccan American Community in Michigan.
- Co-developer of Tarbbiyyah curriculum for youth and adults.
- Active member of different organizations in the US.
Fundraising for the Refugee Camps in all three khutbahs.