Girls, Age 7 and up( in some cases, a six year-old child may be admitted if there is space, the child is ready, and will soon turn 7)
- Level 1: Recognition of all Arabic letters in all shapes and positions
- Level 1-High: Reads with difficulty
- Level 2: Reads without difficulty but does not always apply tajweed rules
- Level 2-High: Reads with speed and fluency, lacks some application of tajweed rules
- Level 3 (Hifz Level): Reads with speed, fluency, accuracy, and applies all taught tajweed rules. She will be expected to memorize a half page of Quran or one page each day.
Placement into the program is dependent upon an assessment taken by three teachers as well as available space in the program. If there is no opening in the program for students who qualify, they will be placed on a waiting list. Students in the program must conduct themselves in a dignified way at all times and adhere to all the rules of the program.